Real Iron Man Suit. Complete Do-It-Yourself Guide.
- Material List (what you will need for your suit; you can get it in Home Depot or similar)
- Step-by-Step Instructions Guide (follow this and you will be great)
- 3D Files (all the files of the suit designed in a 3D Software)
- Software Viewer (you will get the software necessary to view and print the files) Not available for Mac.
- Pictures (these will help you to know if you are on the correct path)
- VIDEO TUTORIALS: (Explaining the most important steps)
- And we will clear any doubt you have with our Customer Service
The Complete Material List For Your Costume
You don’t have to worry about research or figure out what the best tools or materials are needed to create your suit. First, in the members area you will find exactly what you will need. Then, they will tell you where you can buy it.
Step-By-Step Instructions Guide
We know you don’t have a master degree in fiber-glassing. That’s why we made easy-to-follow instructions to make the whole process so easy. Relax and let us guide you!
The Iron Man Armor Designs In 3D Files
The most important part of the members area: the 3D files of the suit. Without them it would be impossible to make the costume. The best part is that we hire the best 3D designer to create these files. The final result of your suit will be awesome thanks to this. Enjoy!
Software Viewer To Open The 3D Files
As we already told you, the 3D files are very well done and very professional. Because of that you need a special software to open the files, visualize them and print them. The software belong to a third party company, however we include the one version in the members area in order you could handle with this easily. Unfortunately the software is NOT AVAILABLE FOR MAC yet.
Pictures Of The Whole Process
We know “the books without pictures are better” but this is not a book, it’s a guide to build something really cool. That means the pictures are really important. That’s why we added enough of them to guide you and make you the whole process easier to follow.