Famous quotes add a little bit to our lives. First, “101 Famous quotes from Alice in Wonderland” is here. Do you love Alice In Wonderland? If You Do, Then Here’s Some Exiting News For You! You Can Now Put The Magic Of Wonderland Into Your Everyday Life With These Fantastical Quotes. With “101 Famous Quotes From Alice In Wonderland“.
Do You Love
Alice in Wonderland?
If You Do, Then Here’s Some
Exiting News For You!
You Can Now Put The Magic Of Wonderland
Into Your Everyday Life With These
Here you have it all: Quotes, Original Stories by Lewis Carroll, and the Missing Chapter – all in one book.
This ‘101 Famous Quotes from Alice in Wonderland’ e-book is the most comprehensive Alice In Wonderland package ever.
Here Are Just a Few of the Fantastical,
Illustrated Quotes From this Book:
Well! I’ve often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a cat! It’s the most curious thing I ever saw in my life! -Alice, page 53
Oh my fur and whiskers! -The White Rabbit, page 37
If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does. -Duchess, page 50
Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense. -The Mock Turtle, page 76
1. You can do anything, but not everything.
2. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
3. The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
4. You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
5. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
7. When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.
1. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.
2. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
3. Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
4. I’ve gone into hundreds of [fortune-teller’s parlors], and have been told thousands of things, but nobody ever told me I was a policewoman getting ready to arrest her.
—New York City detective
5. When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
6. Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
7. Just the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
8. My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists.
Posted On: November 25, 2015 @ 9:27 am
Register To Be Updated As Offers Are Added To Shelby's Place At 1x07.com