Diabetes Breakthrough; Real Dr. Approved Diabetes offer. First of all, just last year, our team of doctors and specialists helped over 43,542 type 2 diabetics gain control. Gain control of their blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. And allowed many of them to be taken off prescription drugs and stop blood sugar monitoring all-together. In addition, this year we are on track to help over 100,000 diabetics achieve “the impossible”.
Diabetes Breakthrough: REAL DR. APPROVED DIABETES OFFER!
Now imagine if you knew the truth.
Furthermore, imagine if you began using methods that have been verified and proven to work. Also imagine if you had access to all of this medical research and the exact methods thousands of diabetics are using to become completely healed.
Secondly, If you or someone close to you has diabetes I recommend that you check this out! This research is exciting and it REALLY WORKS!
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes, is often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus. Describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose levels (blood sugar). Either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin or both. Patients with high blood sugar will typically experience polyuria (frequent urination), they will become increasingly thirsty (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia). (Reference; medical news today).
Here are some key points about diabetes.
- Diabetes is a long-term condition that causes high blood sugar levels.
- In addition, in 2013 it was estimated that over 382 million people throughout the world have diabetes (Williams textbook of endocrinology).
- Type 1 Diabetes: is when the body does not produce insulin. Approximately 10% of all diabetes cases are type 1.
- With Type 2 Diabetes; the body does not produce enough insulin for proper function. Approximately 90% of all cases of diabetes worldwide are of this type.
- Gestational Diabetes; this type affects females during pregnancy.
- Hesse, the most common diabetes symptoms include the following. Frequent urination, intense thirst and hunger, weight gain, unusual weight loss, fatigue, cuts and bruises that do not heal, male sexual dysfunction, and numbness and tingling in hands and feet.
- On another note, if you have Type 1 and are follow a healthy eating plan, do adequate exercise, and take insulin, you can lead a normal life.
- Type 2 patients need to eat healthily, be physically active, and test their blood glucose. In addition they may also need to take oral medication, and/or insulin to control blood glucose levels.
- As the risk of cardiovascular disease is much higher for a diabetic. It is crucial that blood pressure and cholesterol levels are monitored regularly.
- Smoking might have a serious effect on cardiovascular health, diabetics should stop smoking.
- Hypoglycemia: is low blood glucose. Which can have a bad effect on the patient. Hyperglycemia: is when blood glucose is too high. Furthermore, this can also have a bad effect on the patient.
Diabetes Lie; the Diabetes Breakthrough can show you how it is possible to improve and possibly end your diabetes forever.
Imagine if you knew the truth and the whole truth about Diabetes.
In conclusion, Imagine if you began using methods that have been verified and proven by doctors to actually work. Also Imagine if you had access to all of this medical research and the exact methods thousands of diabetics used to become completely healed.
Lastly, If you or someone close to you have diabetes I recommend that you check this out! This is exciting and it REALLY WORKS!
References; medical news today, Williams textbook of endocrinology.